filters
State:
City:
Product:

Skechers go walk 4 terrible

I developed serious pain in the sole of my feet and later on the lateral side of feet after I walked in these shoes on my vacation to Paris. Statting the third night of the vacation until the 8th night the sole of the feet were extremely sore and I was in severe pain Now that I returned (10th day) from the vacation the lateral side of my feet are hurting when I walk.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 17.

Skechers - Shoe size

I want to buy some twinkle toes but they only come in kid sizes which is awful Bc I wear an 8 and can’t wear little kid shoes!!! Plz make women size twinkle toes.. thank you -sincerely every girl that has a bigger foot then a size 4
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 16.

Skechers - Awful shoes..

I bought two pairs of these shoes and the memory foam wore out within a week and within two months they both had holes in the tip of the toes.. A complete waste of money..
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 16.

Skechers - Very disappointed
I only had these sneakers 2 months and they are falling apart i only buy skechers sneakers this is the first incident like this please help
4.1
Reply to reviews
Wore the shoes maybe 8 times. The heel rubber part going up the back of the shoe split on both shoes. Contacted the company in April and September and NO response!!!! I sent them pics of the heels where the rubber split and all the info they asked for in their...
I didn't like
  • Lack of response

Skechers - Serpentine 51242EW

Poorly designed. Insole memory pillow too short and rubs toes, side of foot and heel. Not well thought out in shorting the pillow to not extending the entire length and width of insole.

Skechers - Trash shoes

Problem in returns new shoes trash customer service people no buy nothing in this company I loss my money and the shoes
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 12.
Show

Skechers - Falling when wet!

They are comforable to wear but are slippery when wet. I had them slip when wet fell broke my nose and needed surgery. I thought it a fluke untill I walked on wet grass as they slipped again.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 11.
2.0
Skechers - Shape ups
Skechers - Shape ups
The side of the soles disintegrate. The first pair I figured was just a fluke so I bought another pair. The last pair did this within a month. I do wear them in the rain but I always have with out a problem. I have worn these shape ups for years. I am a nurse and am on...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 10.
4.1
I liked
  • Ease of making an online complaint
I didn't like
  • Poor product

Skechers - Tripping in Go-walks

I have 4 pair of slip on skechers go-walks. Every one of them has caused me to trip, even on flat surfaces. I've never tried to contact the company fora resolution, but it's interesting to find that I'm not the only person to experience tripping while wearing the slip-on go walks.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 09.