I wanted the Skecher's work shoes that look like Sperry's. I finally caved in and spent the 60 dollars to get them.

At first, they were great; they were the MOST comfortable pair of work shoe I ever had...2 months after wearing them (I'm a catering, I work indoors...Not that harsh on the footwear) they have blown out...Holes in the seams + the "leather" is rubbing OFF and turning a much lighter color.

Big waste of time, energy, & money because yet again I am in search of comfortable - cute (as possible) - lasting work shoes. Skechers is still the same *** company they've always been, I'm honestly surprised they are still dangling from their low stock price string.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with Skechers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skechers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Skechers to other companies on our site.

Comments

Mooksmom
#1052041

Skechers are now made cheaply as Possible in China. The' vintage' Well made Skechers were made in the USA. Another example of American GREED at work here.

You caved in and spent $60? Whoa big spender... And their stock is soaring btw.