4.2

Inside the Whittier CA. store I was looking for a certain size of a shoes. An employee was passing by so I asked him if the store has it. He said he will check & left. Usually they just say that & never come back. Not only did he come back to tell me that the store doesn't have it, he had also checked the other stores & found it online!!!

When i was done shopping, i had 10 pairs of shoes. I met him again at the cash register. 6 pairs needed to be checked for either different colors or different sizes which he did & I also had 2 different transactions for the other shoes. On top of that I also had a question about the problem with points on my sketchers card which he checked with my email & phone# since I didnt know how to do it.

Now he helped me with all of this with a smile, never agitated, pure sincere willingness to help with such a patience. He went above & beyond to help a customer. When all transaction was done I had to let the manager know what a great employee he was. I asked his name, he said "Chandler" & I asked to speak to the manager & he said he was the manager!

Sketchers! You have one of the SUPERB employee here!

Review about: Skechers Manager.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments