Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

I am a regular customer of skechers.I have bought many shoes from there.

I have never faced any issue.

But this year when I bought slippers worth 2800rs. from sketchers in last week of june. Those turned into a bad condition within a month.

I registered a complain at the store in 1st week of august. They offered me exchange of the product after 15 days. I exchanged n bought same slippers again. Now again within a month my slippers are in bad condition.

The quality of the brand is really bad when it comes to slippers.I feel i have bought some local brand slippers.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Skechers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about skechers slippers from Skechers was soles fall off after 2 weeks and poor product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skechers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Skechers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India #1218907

Even for shoes Go Walk.................My shoes net got damage just in 1 Month....i went to ask for shopper..........he said no guarantee for net......ii feel very bad as it was about rs 5000/- shoes........