Skechers - Complaint

74 of 227 Skechers reviews

Dear Sirs

I am writing to express my strong dissatisfaction with the shoes i bought from your store in Gurnee IL,I bought shoes 5 jun 2016 after 2 days wearing that started look very worn-out.thecfabric which the shoes are covered with started to peel off.In this situation i decided to return the shoes to your store to Roosevelt Mall in Garden City.The rude staff said the shoes had not been used correctly.I am surprised that shoes manufactured by a company like yorsmay wear out after 12 days use/it was on 16 jun 2016/

I am not resident of USA ,I often travel to US /i am flight attendant/My family have been wearing your shoes for over 5 y and we have always satisfied with yours product.We have a lot SK Shoes and they are in good condition.

I hope that you give my complaint serious consideration and replace the faulty shoes into a new pair of different model.I am looking forward to hearing from you.BRGDS.Ilona Kosciolek

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #870183

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Skechers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
74 of 227 Skechers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Skechers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Skechers.
Filing a new complaint about
×