Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship

Dear Sirs

I am writing to express my strong dissatisfaction with the shoes i bought from your store in Gurnee IL,I bought shoes 5 jun 2016 after 2 days wearing that started look very worn-out.thecfabric which the shoes are covered with started to peel off.In this situation i decided to return the shoes to your store to Roosevelt Mall in Garden City.The rude staff said the shoes had not been used correctly.I am surprised that shoes manufactured by a company like yorsmay wear out after 12 days use/it was on 16 jun 2016/

I am not resident of USA ,I often travel to US /i am flight attendant/My family have been wearing your shoes for over 5 y and we have always satisfied with yours product.We have a lot SK Shoes and they are in good condition.

I hope that you give my complaint serious consideration and replace the faulty shoes into a new pair of different model.I am looking forward to hearing from you.BRGDS.Ilona Kosciolek

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of skechers shoes from Skechers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Skechers to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. Author liked the most colors and presentation and colours and presentation. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skechers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments