I have purchased two pairs of men's Skechers Memory Foam running shoes.Though I do not run any more, the comfort of these shoes for everyday use is the best I have experienced.
However, with both pairs, I've had a problem with the sole of the shoe coming unglued/unattached. I am losing the use of these shoes way before wear calls for replacement. Though these shoes are reasonably priced, the limited use certainly must be considered prior to purchasing future product from Skechers.
I would like to know of my product defect in this line and I am also seeking replacements for these shoes.
One pair is the After Burn M-Fit, in medium grey with orange accents, size 10 US medium width.The other is product 51242/WNV Vigor 2.0 in white, size 10 US medium width.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife's 5 year old hardly used Sketchers Shape-Ups shoes soles fell off yesterday while walking. Attached are the pictures, we were unable to keep the soles as we..."
- "Inexperienced store manager would not return shoes that were purchased week before. Had wear from before purchasing and blamed us for it. Do not buy from them unless you plan..."
- "I bought these for comfort which exceeded my expectation. Issue is I was on cruise with family & while running and playing with daughter the thongs came to a screeching..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."