Canton, Texas

I have purchased two pairs of men's Skechers Memory Foam running shoes.Though I do not run any more, the comfort of these shoes for everyday use is the best I have experienced.

However, with both pairs, I've had a problem with the sole of the shoe coming unglued/unattached. I am losing the use of these shoes way before wear calls for replacement. Though these shoes are reasonably priced, the limited use certainly must be considered prior to purchasing future product from Skechers.

I would like to know of my product defect in this line and I am also seeking replacements for these shoes.

One pair is the After Burn M-Fit, in medium grey with orange accents, size 10 US medium width.The other is product 51242/WNV Vigor 2.0 in white, size 10 US medium width.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Skechers 50125 Sneakers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $130
Preferred solution Replacement or refund

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Skechers - Shoe complaint Skechers "Hi, I baught sketcher sports shoes from elante mall chandigarh outlet about 4 months back. both my shoes ie. right and left have started tearing.I went to the outlet with the compaint,..." Read more Inc Five Store Phoenix Mall Vimanagar Pune And Skecher Shoes Skechers Go Walk3 Review Skechers "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..." Read more Skechers - Complaint Skechers "Dear Sirs I am writing to express my strong dissatisfaction with the shoes i bought from your store in Gurnee IL,I bought shoes 5 jun 2016 after 2 days wearing that..." Read more Skechers Relaxed Fit Shoes Review from Orange, California Skechers "You go to Sketchers to buy work shoes because you been wearing the same Comfortable, yet worn out Payless $20 Work shoe for six months. And this time your gonna..." Read more Rockmart Paint and Body Shop - Negative Review with Mark Townsend Rockmart Paint And Body Shop "ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY: I used Mark Townsend, owner of Rockmart Paint & Body to paint my classic car. On March 4, 2017 I brought my (el camino) to Mark for..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more