Canton, Texas

I have purchased two pairs of men's Skechers Memory Foam running shoes.Though I do not run any more, the comfort of these shoes for everyday use is the best I have experienced.

However, with both pairs, I've had a problem with the sole of the shoe coming unglued/unattached. I am losing the use of these shoes way before wear calls for replacement. Though these shoes are reasonably priced, the limited use certainly must be considered prior to purchasing future product from Skechers.

I would like to know of my product defect in this line and I am also seeking replacements for these shoes.

One pair is the After Burn M-Fit, in medium grey with orange accents, size 10 US medium width.The other is product 51242/WNV Vigor 2.0 in white, size 10 US medium width.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of skechers 50125 sneakers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Skechers needs to "replacement or refund" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skechers 50125 sneakers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Skechers.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments