I have purchased two pairs of men's Skechers Memory Foam running shoes.Though I do not run any more, the comfort of these shoes for everyday use is the best I have experienced.
However, with both pairs, I've had a problem with the sole of the shoe coming unglued/unattached. I am losing the use of these shoes way before wear calls for replacement. Though these shoes are reasonably priced, the limited use certainly must be considered prior to purchasing future product from Skechers.
I would like to know of my product defect in this line and I am also seeking replacements for these shoes.
One pair is the After Burn M-Fit, in medium grey with orange accents, size 10 US medium width.The other is product 51242/WNV Vigor 2.0 in white, size 10 US medium width.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of the Skechers On-the-GO Arrow Flip Flops on March 30, 2015 at Shoe Station in Baton Rouge,La. I noticed a couple of weeks ago that they..."
- " Memory foam shredded within three months, also the memory foam became hard and flat within a few weeks. Not comfortable after few weeks. The memory foam does not hold..."
- "Dear Sirs I am writing to express my strong dissatisfaction with the shoes i bought from your store in Gurnee IL,I bought shoes 5 jun 2016 after 2 days wearing that..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."