I decided to buy my 1st pair of Skechers. Saw a cute pair in the shop window.

I started wearing them as I walked out of the shop. After about 2 weeks I started getting little pains on the bottom of my feet. I put 2 and 2 together and realized it was the shoes. I have been wearing these everywhere and my feet have now started getting corns on the bottom of them.

I am very disappointed and will now have to buy new shoes. I can't return the shoes now as I have worn them a lot and I don't have the receipt. After 1 month I throw receipts out and I bought these in April.

I will attach a couple of pictures to show you which shoes I had bought. Again, I am very disappointed in these shoes and will now have to spend money to remove the corns and buy a new pair of shoes.

Reason of review: caused problems to my feet.

Comments

h.kitchener

Doesn't matter the brand of shoes---they are all made in some foreign land and are badly-designed and made with the cheapest of materials yet sold to you, the gullible customer at a huge markup. At the first sign of discomfort perhaps it would have been wise to throw the shoes out rather than continuing to wear them. Life just isn't fair, is it?