Resolved

Update by user Aug 03

Had a very nice conversation with a rep from Skechers. My main concern was that they just take the situation seriously, and they did.

Original review posted by user May 29

I bought the cutest Skechers shoes with the goga technology to wear to a conference in Atlanta last week.I had two situations where I almost fell when just walking regularly.

I didn't think much about it because on carpet, these shoes allowed me to walk about 10,000-12,000 steps a day very comfortably. Then at the airport as I was walking down the hallway from my flight, I face planted! There was nothing on the floor. I could feel my feet gripping too hard and the next thing I knew I was on the floor, had hit the wall with my hand and face, and my knees were in horrible pain.

I've had a black and blue arm for 5 days and sore knees.

I am 100% convinced it is the technology in the shoes.I am now terrified to try wearing them again.

Review about: Skechers Go Step Shoes.

Reason of review: Fell hard from gripping of shoes, had several near misses.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Is there a person specifically to contact at sketchers.

to Elaine #1380551

Here's how their customer service agent directed me in June 2017 info@skechers.com:

If you sustained an injury in our shoe please send us a letter (1) noting the style number of the shoe in question as well as where and when you bought it; and (2) describing in detail what happened, what your injuries are and what you believe the cause to be. Please provide as much detail as possible and send your letter to:

SKECHERS USA

Attn: Legal Dept

225 S. Sepulveda Blvd

Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

I'm now scared to wear any skechers at all had a fac plant fall breaking both arms as I was in furniture store the soles stick on floor and carpet I'm contacting a lawyer