Bought my skechers in August.Wore them twice and started noticing pain under my right foot.

Never connected it to the shoes so periodically still wore them until the end of September when I started to think that the ONLY time I had pain under my foot was AFTER I wore them. Then I happened to mention not liking my skechers to someone and she said, oh you know they cause plantar fasciitis and there's a HUGE lawsuit about that. Didn't know! Contacted skechers about a refund ONLY of the price of my shoes - I'm not looking for a big payout, but I do want my $64.99 back.

Luckily I stopped wearing them before they could cause any permanent damage, but here I am 3 months later and the pain is finally fully gone.

What a lousy product.I see others saying the shoes fall apart - I didn't wear my enough for that to happen.

Review about: Skechers Gowalk 4 Sneakers.

Reason of review: foot injury.

I didn't like: How the shoes are engineered, Customer service and.

I have been wearing sketchers for 15 years.I am a bartender.

I loved them. But i just bought a new pair and under my tie and foot are killing me. Only when i wears them no other shoes. I am so upset cause i never had leg foot or back problems and swore by sketchers be on my feet all the time.

So disappointed.Dont even know what other brand to buy