Skechers - Incredibly poor quality shoes fall apart after months
I bought the following shoes:
For a whopping fifty pounds. I say whopping because the quality of the material is so poor that they aren't even worth ten. The shoes are advertised as walking shoes but they are no more than glorified slippers. After wearing them for a months they began falling apart and now after ten months they look like they've been worn for ten years.
I expected these to last at the very least 2 years and be in a okay condition but this is not so. Upon contacting their customer service they tried to brush off the issue and ask me to contact amazon directly - as if it was amazon's fault that they make crappy shoes.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "This what these sketcher shoes did to the back of my foot with socks being worn. This is to the point that this blister is now infected and spread through..."
- "Three weeks ago I bought 2 pair same shoes which are buy one get one 50% off. Shoe prize was CA $89.99 /each. I paid CAD$ 70.86 for one and..."
- "You go to Sketchers to buy work shoes because you been wearing the same Comfortable, yet worn out Payless $20 Work shoe for six months. And this time your gonna..."
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "no reason why they kept taking parcel back to depot but they do, everyday. and no apologies. so i have no allergy milk for my 4 month old twins so..."
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."