London, London
100% full Not resolved

I bought the following shoes:

Related: Skechers Gowalk Sneakers Review from Lakewood Township, New Jersey

For a whopping fifty pounds. I say whopping because the quality of the material is so poor that they aren't even worth ten. The shoes are advertised as walking shoes but they are no more than glorified slippers. After wearing them for a months they began falling apart and now after ten months they look like they've been worn for ten years.

I expected these to last at the very least 2 years and be in a okay condition but this is not so. Upon contacting their customer service they tried to brush off the issue and ask me to contact amazon directly - as if it was amazon's fault that they make crappy shoes.

Review about: Skechers Go Walk 2 Maine.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Skechers Gowalk Sneakers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $80
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.