I bought the following shoes:
For a whopping fifty pounds. I say whopping because the quality of the material is so poor that they aren't even worth ten. The shoes are advertised as walking shoes but they are no more than glorified slippers. After wearing them for a months they began falling apart and now after ten months they look like they've been worn for ten years.
I expected these to last at the very least 2 years and be in a okay condition but this is not so. Upon contacting their customer service they tried to brush off the issue and ask me to contact amazon directly - as if it was amazon's fault that they make crappy shoes.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of sketchers go walk 3 at sport check in early June. At the end of August they now have holes in the mesh on both left..."
- "Worn by 9 year old one evening to boy scout meeting! Indoors. Finish on boots completely came off both toes. Went from stylish to cheap in a matter of 2..."
- "First Skecher review: I only wear Skecher or Lugs.. About 5 pairs have had peeling issues, Seems to be cheap material use from CHINA. This pair about 2 month..."
- "A long story short: I was a Dropbox client happily paying $49.99 (£33.15) a month for 5TB of storage on their Pro package. I make corporate videos and I keep all my..."
- "I have been banned from asphalt 8 for false acusation of cheating on the game and I would like to be compensated for their mistake?..."
- "This is the second time I was subjected to the mistreatment of members under the excuse of false account. I become a member and started communicating with site members two day..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."