Skechers - Incredibly poor quality shoes fall apart after months
I bought the following shoes:
For a whopping fifty pounds. I say whopping because the quality of the material is so poor that they aren't even worth ten. The shoes are advertised as walking shoes but they are no more than glorified slippers. After wearing them for a months they began falling apart and now after ten months they look like they've been worn for ten years.
I expected these to last at the very least 2 years and be in a okay condition but this is not so. Upon contacting their customer service they tried to brush off the issue and ask me to contact amazon directly - as if it was amazon's fault that they make crappy shoes.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "* I sent an email on 11 Dec 2014, a follow email on 25 Dec 2014. Sent a msg via FB on 28 May 2015. Not a single response. I..."
- "I have been a Skechers Customer for many years but am very unsatisfied with the current shoe I have. The seems across the top of the toe are unraveling..."
- "I got a pair of sandals for going on holiday with so they did not get much were. On the second holiday I took them on, the toe strap came..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "I ordered a premium bouquet for my sister who have just had a baby and when she sent me a picture of the arrangement, I was horrified! The flowers looked..."
- "ordered flowers for mum's 80th birthday, what came was nothing like the picture, balloon was dull grey, not the cheery one shown in their picture. So it costs me $85..."
- "I use Younique since 2 months now. I had no problems what so ever... There are pricy but like we say the *** is always cheaper than quality. My only..."