London, England
2.1K views 1 comment

I have bought countless pairs of Skechers over the years and I love them for their comfort. I have just had foot surgery so need very comfortable shoes so bought a pair on Amazon but had to send them back straight away. The memory foam was narrower than the shoe so the edge of your feet were hanging off it which is most uncomfortable and nothing like any other Skechers I have seen. Either Skechers has dropped its standards considerably or there are fakes being sold even on Amazon. If Skechers is happy to see these fakes being sold left right and centre and does nothing about it, they will lose their faithful clientele. What a shame.

The photos

The box

The soles of the new shoes. Very weird

My old soles

The new label. Just stuck on

My old label, sewn on

Review about: Skechers Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Previous purchases.

I didn't like: Quality of this purchase.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1099793

Nowadays you really have to try shoes on while in a store and not think you can buy them online.Sizes we grew up with are no longer valid.

You have to remember shoes are mostly no longer made in the US but in some third world country by unskilled workers for a manufacturing company that could care less about standards of quality.

This goes for companies like Sketchers that buy a cheap-quality shoe they can sell at a reasonable price in order to make a profit.Nothing wrong about the profit, but sometimes these companies forget about the quality aspect of the product.