Model Colony, Maharashtra
2.0

I have purchase Skechers shoes with Gel Top specially for running, barely after 5 months the Inner sole from both the shoes was torn and the Gel started spilling out. Now the shoes are use less.

I have registered the complaint with Skechers India and they informed me that I can get a replacement from the Retailer (Pune Central, Ganesh Kind Road, Pune, India), but when I went to the retailer they denied to give me returns and informed me to talk to Skechers regional manager.I have dropped several emails to customer care India and tried calling reginal manager but everything is in vain. I have not received any reply and still struggling to receive the replacement after doing followup for more than a month.The customer service and quality of the shoes id very poor. The shoes are not even worth $10.

See below communication with skechers customer care:

Re: Complaint : Skechers Shoesmayuresh kovle 1:49 PM (5 minutes ago)

to sabir.khan, customercare.i. Mr Sabir Khan and Customer Care India,

Atleast show courtesy to reply to the customer emails.

Pune Central is declining to replace the shoes, can you do something. Atleast I expect a one line answer in YES or NO.

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 8:13 PM, mayuresh kovle wrote:Hi,

I have not received any further update from the store.

Please let me know whether the replacement will happen or not at earliest, so that I can take further action, or at least buy new shoes of some good brand.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 3:42 PM, mayuresh kovle wrote:Hello,

I have not heard anything further from Central stores with the replacement of my shoes.

Not sure what is the cllange if it is approved from Skechers end.

Can you please check and reply at your earliest convinence.

Thanks!

Regards,Mayuresh Kovle.

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 3:21 AM, mkovle@gmail.com wrote:Thank You for the update!

Hope I get the replacement soon.

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----From: "Sabir Khan" To: "Skechers Customer Care - India" Cc: "mkovle@gmail.com" Subject: Complaint : Skechers ShoesDate: Mon, Jun 20, 2016 12:10 PM

Hi Sir,

Central is trying to arrange the shoes from some other stores.

Attached is reference mail.

RegardsSabir Khan09552547724

From: Skechers Customer Care - India Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 12:00 PMTo: Sabir Khan Cc: mkovle@gmail.comSubject: RE: Complaint : Skechers Shoes

Dear Sabir,

Kindly assist the customer.

Thanks & RegardsCustomer careIndia

From: mkovle@gmail.com [mailto:mkovle@gmail.com] Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 6:29 PMTo: Skechers Customer Care - India Cc: Sabir Khan Subject: Re: Complaint : Skechers Shoes

Hello ,

Thank you very much for providing approval to get the shoe replacement. Really appreciate this.

But when I went to store they are denying to replace the shoes instantly as their internal approval is still pending. And will call me back once they receive the approval.

Hope I get it replaced soon and before your 15 days clause.

Regards,Mayuresh Kovle.Skechers Happy Customer!Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----From: "Skechers Customer Care - India" To: "mayuresh kovle" Cc: "Sabir Khan" Subject: Complaint : Skechers ShoesDate: Wed, Jun 15, 2016 5:51 PM

Hi Mayuresh,

Skechers values its customers and believes in strengthening the everlasting association with its customers.

We are pleased to inform you that your claim for exchange has been approved by our quality team. Please visit Store from where you made original purchase of the product that you have claimed for exchange along with the invoice of purchase.

Kindly claim your exchange at store within next 15 days from day of exchange approval from Skechers, beyond which the claim stands permanently cancelled.

Enjoy the world of ultimate comfortable footwear with Skechers!

Thank You,Customer Care,Skechers, India

From: mayuresh kovle [mailto:mkovle@gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 8:54 PMTo: Skechers Customer Care - India Cc: Sabir Khan Subject: Complaint : Skechers Shoes

Hello,

I have purchased the Skechers shoes from Pune Central Ascent mall in Nov'2015.

After using it for barely 5 months the shoes are torn from inside and the gel is coming out, the product is not at all satisfactory for the amount which I have paid for its purchase.

I went to the Central mall from where I purchased the shoes to register the complaint, but they provided me your email id to register the complaint.

Please look into the matter and replace the defective item with new one.

Photocopy of bill and shoe images attached.

Hoping to get a reply from your end soon.

Thank You!

customercare.india@skechers.comFollow

Show details

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of skechers equalizer sneakers from Skechers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Skechers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of this purchase. Author liked the most how they fit. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skechers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments