One year after I purchase my pair of sketchers, I developed a hole in the sole of the left shoe which caused it to leak when it rains. This is totally unacceptable.

I paid about $59 and would like a refund. I have no receipt any longer. Sketchers I have only for one year and feel that they should wear better than a half . I own numerous pairs of shoes some of which are 10 to 15 years old and none of them had souls that wore out after one year .

This is the first time that I can remember having a pair shoes that developed a hole in the sole. I would like a refund or a replacement pair of shoes . If this is not possible, I will not ever buy another pair again . My email address is LLONGWORTH 4335@gmail.com .

Please email me back as soon as possible . If you do not make this right, I will not tell anyone how great scriptures are instead, I will let them know that there is problems with the shoes.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Had a pair of skecher bobs which came away from sole at the toes on fifth wear - Skechers Uk don’t want to know as no receipt as these were a present - usually love Skecher footwear but their customer service has put me off