* I sent an email on 11 Dec 2014, a follow email on 25 Dec 2014.Sent a msg via FB on 28 May 2015.
Not a single response.
I bought a pair of shoes from Bugis on 7th Oct 2014 for a long trip. I realised the room for the big toe was not roomy enough so I returned the next day to exchange for roomier shoes. After trying many designs it was clear I was in-between sizes but because of the exchange only policy I had to settle for a pair that didn’t fit well.
After 3 days of wearing it, I had a bruised big toe and blisters on the back. Now I am stuck with a S$90 pair that kills my feet. The exchange policy wouldn’t be an issue if I could find the right fit. But given that I am in-between sizes it is really appalling that a recognised brand like skechers, that sells comfort at a hefty price tag, insists on exchange only.
I would like a response on this.I have the shoes, receipt and picture of my damaged feet which I can send.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor fit and no half-sizes
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Walking Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "My wife's 5 year old hardly used Sketchers Shape-Ups shoes soles fell off yesterday while walking. Attached are the pictures, we were unable to keep the soles as we..."
- "Inexperienced store manager would not return shoes that were purchased week before. Had wear from before purchasing and blamed us for it. Do not buy from them unless you plan..."
- "First Skecher review: I only wear Skecher or Lugs.. About 5 pairs have had peeling issues, Seems to be cheap material use from CHINA. This pair about 2 month..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO SEND THE GREEN DOT CARDS FROM WALMART,RITE AID ETC. EVERYONE SELLS THEM. I SENT THE SCAMMER THE $2000.00 THEY WANTED FOR A JEEP..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."