Skechers - No reprieve for poorly fitting shoes and NO customer support.

186 of 227 Skechers reviews

* I sent an email on 11 Dec 2014, a follow email on 25 Dec 2014.Sent a msg via FB on 28 May 2015.

Not a single response.

I bought a pair of shoes from Bugis on 7th Oct 2014 for a long trip. I realised the room for the big toe was not roomy enough so I returned the next day to exchange for roomier shoes. After trying many designs it was clear I was in-between sizes but because of the exchange only policy I had to settle for a pair that didn’t fit well.

After 3 days of wearing it, I had a bruised big toe and blisters on the back. Now I am stuck with a S$90 pair that kills my feet. The exchange policy wouldn’t be an issue if I could find the right fit. But given that I am in-between sizes it is really appalling that a recognised brand like skechers, that sells comfort at a hefty price tag, insists on exchange only.

I would like a response on this.I have the shoes, receipt and picture of my damaged feet which I can send.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor fit and no half-sizes

Reason of review:
Walking Shoes
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #656462 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Skechers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
186 of 227 Skechers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Skechers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Skechers.
Filing a new complaint about
×