Skechers - No reprieve for poorly fitting shoes and NO customer support.
* I sent an email on 11 Dec 2014, a follow email on 25 Dec 2014.Sent a msg via FB on 28 May 2015.
Not a single response.
I bought a pair of shoes from Bugis on 7th Oct 2014 for a long trip. I realised the room for the big toe was not roomy enough so I returned the next day to exchange for roomier shoes. After trying many designs it was clear I was in-between sizes but because of the exchange only policy I had to settle for a pair that didn’t fit well.
After 3 days of wearing it, I had a bruised big toe and blisters on the back. Now I am stuck with a S$90 pair that kills my feet. The exchange policy wouldn’t be an issue if I could find the right fit. But given that I am in-between sizes it is really appalling that a recognised brand like skechers, that sells comfort at a hefty price tag, insists on exchange only.
I would like a response on this.I have the shoes, receipt and picture of my damaged feet which I can send.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor fit and no half-sizes
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Walking Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a chef on my feet all day , I shower twice a day , I have never suffered with smelly feet but my sketchers black mesh slip on..."
- "I am not pissed as the site says... Just upset about your shoe construction. I bought a pair of boat shoes as "relaxed fit" memory foam shoes and love them...."
- "I have bought sketchers sport shoes memory gel foam in Aug 15 from inc 5 Phoenix mall Vimannagar pune For morning walk only Not used as shoe was new rainy season I..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."