100% full Not resolved

* I sent an email on 11 Dec 2014, a follow email on 25 Dec 2014.Sent a msg via FB on 28 May 2015.

Not a single response.

I bought a pair of shoes from Bugis on 7th Oct 2014 for a long trip. I realised the room for the big toe was not roomy enough so I returned the next day to exchange for roomier shoes. After trying many designs it was clear I was in-between sizes but because of the exchange only policy I had to settle for a pair that didn’t fit well.

After 3 days of wearing it, I had a bruised big toe and blisters on the back. Now I am stuck with a S$90 pair that kills my feet. The exchange policy wouldn’t be an issue if I could find the right fit. But given that I am in-between sizes it is really appalling that a recognised brand like skechers, that sells comfort at a hefty price tag, insists on exchange only.

I would like a response on this.I have the shoes, receipt and picture of my damaged feet which I can send.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of walking shoes from Skechers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $89 and wants Skechers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no half-sizes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skechers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments