2.7K views

If you are considering a new pair of Sketcher Go Walk 2 shoes , think again. I'm on my second pair.

Both pair made a loud popping noise with every step I take, loud enough to turn heads. Contacted Sketcher and was told that can happen because of the type of sole that is used. They offered to replace them If I paid the return shipping. Two pair, both make the noise and I have to loose the shipping cost because of these apparently defective shoes.

I'll consider other brands in future shoe purchases.

They also gave me the option to drive about 30 miles to an outlet store to return them .Not so great customer service or this product either, unless you like having your shoes making a bozo type popping sound, I wouldn't advise buying Sketchers Go Walk 2 shoes. Fool me once......

Review about: Skechers Shoes.

Comments

Mine too! Wish I had known . No more Sketches for me it's so embarrassing !

also pop. wetting them a litele bit helps

I have finally found a comfortable pair of shoes. No kidding, it has taken a while.

Now they click when I walk!!!!! Arrggg!!!

Same issue SKECHERS Citywalk Molton

I have the same issue!!

Mine pop too and reading the previous comment won't bother notifying the company. ☹️

Mine do the same thing. Suction cup soles on smooth surfacesz

#1052036

Sorry you got robbed X 2...Skechers customer service IS almost as bad as Comcast and time Warner Cable. Suggestion: post to their Facebook Page and Twitter Where more people SEE.

Hoping Kohl's will take them back. Really annoying noise.

New York, New York, United States #1013643

Mine sound like suction cups. After about 2 months the left foot started and now both are popping.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #994949

I have the same problem as well! I've decided that I don't care, because of my back problems, the comfort factor outweighs the noise factor.

Skechers really should consider a design change. The sound is only in from the ball of the foot to the toe on mine, not at the heel.

AWESOME shoe otherwise. The yoga mat material FAR outperforms the memory foam in my estimation.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #966608

Had the same issue with my Go Walk 2 for men. I thought I had stepped in gum or something. It's driving me crazy, so I will be retiring these 2 month old shoes and opting for the Nike Free Walk.

Camarillo, California, United States #917844

I thought I was crazy. I bought a pair of the Go Walk Womens shoes.

Within a couple of hours of wearing them, I started hearing a popping sound with each step I took.

I exchanged the shoes for an identical pair and had the same problem. I love the comfort of these shoes, but am going to have to try something else.