Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.0

Dear Sketchers Team

I am writing to you to voice my deep dissatisfaction with the quality of the pair of Sketchers shoes that I bought from your store in Chandigarh (Country Mall) on 11th Feb 2016 for my mom.

We were assured by the shop assistant that the shoes are of great quality and comfort. And not even a month passed that the shoes had holes in them as shown in the attached picture. Unfortunately, neither quality nor comfort proved to be the case, even though we meticulously followed the instructions for use. Also attached is the bank transaction date for this purchase so you can also see that the shoes are still under warranty.

We contacted the respective shop and the shopkeeper asked us to send an email to you. I've long been a user of your products and up until now have always considered you to be an excellent product. I have every faith therefore that you will do what you can to rectify this situation.

Best regards

Rohit Thaper

+91 97799 49324 (R C Thaper)

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of skechers sneakers from Skechers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Skechers to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skechers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Ha ha you nasty cut your toe nails! That's what ripped the material.

You did not send your complaint to Sketchers, you posted your complaint to a bunch of strangers on the Internet who have no means to help you.

Seeking feet comfort, I bought Sketchers in late 2014 and use it once a week for 2-3 hours walking inside a shopping mall.This May 2016 I was shocked to find out that the heel for the US$ 90 pair made in China finally worn out.

So I headed to a franchised quickie repair chain shop in Manila for repair costing US $8 and 30 minutes.

A durable heel material (polyurethane) was glued on.Now I can use it again for a few more years.