100% full Not resolved

i brought a relax fit flip-flop 2 months ago from Amazon and got torn in a month only. have been using this product since 2-3 year.Never expected this from Sketchers!! very disappointed.

Is there any way to contact the manufactured company and get the refund?

Have been calling customer service several times didn't help me.

****************

Is there any way to contact the manufactured company and get the refund?

Have been calling customer service several times didn't help me.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $32. The author is overall dissatisfied with Skechers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about skechers flip flops from Skechers was quality of this purchase and poor quality , but reviewer liked comfort. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skechers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Skechers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments