Casa Bella, Casa Bella Gold, Casa Bella, Casa Bella Gold, Nilje Gaon, Maharashtra 421204, India

I have purchased sketchers shoes from your outlet in Xperia mall Dombivli Mumbai for Rs 5999. The model is sketchers spor (190872634073). Within a usage of 15 days, apparently the sole of the shoes started wearing of . I was not expecting such a product from sketchers for such a high cost. I request the company to initiate refund for my shoes as i was told by the your representative.

Please note that its Quality issue. I cant expect such kind of quality from the Sketchers.

Its my first experience to buy Sketchers buts its very pathetic.Even local brand shoes are good Quality. I hardly used it for 15 days when i went to shop store manager examined the shoes & assured that same will be replaced however your quality team is denying the same. How can your quality team take without doing physical inspection??

"Skechers values its customers and believes in strengthening the everlasting association with them" Do you thinks its true???

Please note that if you are denying the refund without doing any physical examination i will go to the customer & media if such kind of response is there

Very Disappointed Customer

Yogesh Darade

+919920064655

Product or Service Mentioned: Skechers Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Pathetic.