Inexperienced store manager would not return shoes that were purchased week before. Had wear from before purchasing and blamed us for it. Do not buy from them unless you plan to stay in their store for an hour to test comfort.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I went to a Sketcher store here in Miami and I couldn't buy the pair of shoes that I wanted, because the employees don't look for the size that..."
- "I bought these shoes around Thanksgiving 2015. Not even a month later I noticed a couple of places where the sole came loose on the left shoe. Slowly but surely..."
- "I have bought sketchers sport shoes memory gel foam in Aug 15 from inc 5 Phoenix mall Vimannagar pune For morning walk only Not used as shoe was new rainy season I..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Oreo double stuff not double again! Brought to work yo share with coworkers ! Felt cheated. ..."