I bought a pair of the Skechers On-the-GO Arrow Flip Flops on March 30, 2015 at Shoe Station in Baton Rouge,La.I noticed a couple of weeks ago that they were flat at the toe like there wasn't any foam there.
And they were coming unglued on both of them. Will try to return them for a refund or credit at the store.
Most comfortable flip flops I ever had.Such a shame the PRICE doesn't match the QUALITY.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Skechers Flip Flops
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a pair of sketchers and after only two months they started to come unglued on both shoes....i have always liked the brand and have wore them since highschool..i..."
- "I just sustained a terrible fall while walking with a friend on Bloor St west in Toronto. The side walk was smooth and clear so it was not the tripping..."
- "I am a chef on my feet all day , I shower twice a day , I have never suffered with smelly feet but my sketchers black mesh slip on..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Notice the time I drove up and was told they were closed from the employee at the drive thru window at Range location in Denham Springs, La.!!!! It's called ......"
- " WHERE IS MY PACKAGE never recived it paid in full on 12-28-2016 it is now 01-9-2 017please send to me ASAP or give me my money back orStyle: Bangs..."