Review about Skechers Shoes from Danbury, Connecticut
I bought a pair of Sketchers or at least what I thought were Sketchers as that is what they were and still are being advertised as from Kohls.com only to receive what can only be described as cheap knockoff. If they are Sketchers then they are far from the quality and comfort that I know Sketchers to be. I was most dissapointed and would have returned them had my son not been so excited to to get his Star wars sneakers. Anyone with a 4 year old will know the dissapointment of taking a long awaited object away is not worth it.
I did, however email Kohls customer service to let them know that they are falsely advertising cheap knockoff as a well respected brand but have not had any decent response and I noticed that the shoes are still being advertiesed as Sketchers.
I attach the link for your reference: http://m.kohls.com/product/prd-2179360/skechers-star-wars-r2d2-kids-light-up-shoes.jsp
Please advise whether these are indeed Sketchers and how to go about placing a complaint.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dear Sirs I am writing to express my strong dissatisfaction with the shoes i bought from your store in Gurnee IL,I bought shoes 5 jun 2016 after 2 days wearing that..."
- "I have been a Skechers Customer for many years but am very unsatisfied with the current shoe I have. The seems across the top of the toe are unraveling..."
- "In May 2016, I bought a pair of Skechers Air-Cooled Memory Foam shoes. After only 3 months the soles are worn out. I do not do a lot..."
- "Item I bought from this Auction House was fraudulently misrepresented. They were supposed to be original Lionel Service Manuals. You could only see 1 photo and it was the back..."
- "I bought a set of knives and one is broken this morning while cucutting meat .how can I get a replacement. I reside in Danbury CT. ..."
- "Are You A Comcast Customer Who Was Treated With Kindness And Respect By Phone Rep Arthur Bliss? Well, They Fired His ***. Harry Minot worked at Eastern Account System Inc. for..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."