Review about Skechers Shoes from Danbury, Connecticut
I bought a pair of Sketchers or at least what I thought were Sketchers as that is what they were and still are being advertised as from Kohls.com only to receive what can only be described as cheap knockoff. If they are Sketchers then they are far from the quality and comfort that I know Sketchers to be. I was most dissapointed and would have returned them had my son not been so excited to to get his Star wars sneakers. Anyone with a 4 year old will know the dissapointment of taking a long awaited object away is not worth it.
I did, however email Kohls customer service to let them know that they are falsely advertising cheap knockoff as a well respected brand but have not had any decent response and I noticed that the shoes are still being advertiesed as Sketchers.
I attach the link for your reference: http://m.kohls.com/product/prd-2179360/skechers-star-wars-r2d2-kids-light-up-shoes.jsp
Please advise whether these are indeed Sketchers and how to go about placing a complaint.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have bought sketchers sport shoes memory gel foam in Aug 15 from inc 5 Phoenix mall Vimannagar pune For morning walk only Not used as shoe was new rainy season I..."
- "In May 2016, I bought a pair of Skechers Air-Cooled Memory Foam shoes. After only 3 months the soles are worn out. I do not do a lot..."
- "I have bought countless pairs of Skechers over the years and I love them for their comfort. I have just had foot surgery so need very comfortable shoes so bought..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "Are You A Comcast Customer Who Was Treated With Kindness And Respect By Phone Rep Arthur Bliss? Well, They Fired His ***. Harry Minot worked at Eastern Account System Inc. for..."
- "Item I bought from this Auction House was fraudulently misrepresented. They were supposed to be original Lionel Service Manuals. You could only see 1 photo and it was the back..."
- "I am EXTREMELY disappointed in Delta. I paid over $2,000 plus a $140 upgrade ("DeltaComfort+") for an international flight to Argentina and ended up with the worst flying experience..."