I bought a pair of Sketchers or at least what I thought were Sketchers as that is what they were and still are being advertised as from Kohls.com only to receive what can only be described as cheap knockoff. If they are Sketchers then they are far from the quality and comfort that I know Sketchers to be. I was most dissapointed and would have returned them had my son not been so excited to to get his Star wars sneakers. Anyone with a 4 year old will know the dissapointment of taking a long awaited object away is not worth it.
I did, however email Kohls customer service to let them know that they are falsely advertising cheap knockoff as a well respected brand but have not had any decent response and I noticed that the shoes are still being advertiesed as Sketchers.
I attach the link for your reference: http://m.kohls.com/product/prd-2179360/skechers-star-wars-r2d2-kids-light-up-shoes.jsp
Please advise whether these are indeed Sketchers and how to go about placing a complaint.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I just sustained a terrible fall while walking with a friend on Bloor St west in Toronto. The side walk was smooth and clear so it was not the tripping..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes just a little over a month ago and I only wear them to work and I noticed that they are coming apart at the..."
- "I have been a Skechers Customer for many years but am very unsatisfied with the current shoe I have. The seems across the top of the toe are unraveling..."
- "I bought a set of knives and one is broken this morning while cucutting meat .how can I get a replacement. I reside in Danbury CT. ..."
- "I am EXTREMELY disappointed in Delta. I paid over $2,000 plus a $140 upgrade ("DeltaComfort+") for an international flight to Argentina and ended up with the worst flying experience..."
- "Are You A Comcast Customer Who Was Treated With Kindness And Respect By Phone Rep Arthur Bliss? Well, They Fired His ***. Harry Minot worked at Eastern Account System Inc. for..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."