Review about Skechers Shoes from Danbury, Connecticut

I bought a pair of Sketchers or at least what I thought were Sketchers as that is what they were and still are being advertised as from only to receive what can only be described as cheap knockoff. If they are Sketchers then they are far from the quality and comfort that I know Sketchers to be. I was most dissapointed and would have returned them had my son not been so excited to to get his Star wars sneakers. Anyone with a 4 year old will know the dissapointment of taking a long awaited object away is not worth it.

I did, however email Kohls customer service to let them know that they are falsely advertising cheap knockoff as a well respected brand but have not had any decent response and I noticed that the shoes are still being advertiesed as Sketchers.

I attach the link for your reference:

Please advise whether these are indeed Sketchers and how to go about placing a complaint.

Lauren Britton

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Skechers Shoes
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #775247 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Skechers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Skechers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Skechers.
Filing a new complaint about