Skechers - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Black Canyon City, Arizona

78 of 227 Skechers reviews

I bought these for comfort which exceeded my expectation.Issue is I was on cruise with family & while running and playing with daughter the thongs came to a screeching halt (caught on cruise video) while my body took a hard tumble causing a fractured shoulder and ribs.

I first blamed myself for playing & then realized it was the shoes themselves. I had not worn them previously saved for trip & was only pair I brought other then sketcher sneakers which I couldn't wear due to fractured shoulder so couldn't put on or tie at this point. Numerous times wearing them including when walking out of ER I almost fell over & over again because of them stopping dead in place when walking. Finally had to have my grandkids put my sneakers on & tie my shoes which hurt my feet due to body swelling from trauma.

It must be the material used on the bottom to prevent slipping on water, but this is unacceptable & ended up ruining our yearly family cruise with my kids & grandkids because of my extreme pain that was preventable!I have always loved Skechers & is only shoe I wear, but not to sure about future purchases because this should have been found when shoes were made.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Skechers On The Go Thongs
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #869215 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Skechers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
78 of 227 Skechers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 23 #1188819 Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Never contacted by Skechers! Wanted to resolve without attorney but appears I will be taking to next step.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Skechers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Skechers.
Filing a new complaint about
×