Skechers - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Mountain View, California

68 of 227 Skechers reviews

I purchased two pairs of skechers go walk 3 from BRIGADE ROAD,BANGALURU,INDIA outlet on 02/7/16 on payement of Rupees 7217, i realised skechers had billed me 14.5% extra tax on discounted item, as MRP includes all taxes, making customer pay additional VAT is a fraud. When i opposed this to store i was told to contact customer care MUMBAI, as i explained customer care about it i was told they would have to talk about this to higher management and accounts department. I was promised a call and reply to my query, however skechers has stopped recieving my calls and i never got any reply.

All i need to know is the reason why i was charged RUPEES 978 extra, i need a explanation about it in black and white. Like me many customers are cheated and some do not even have knowledge about the same.

Kindly reply to my query at earliest on meghan.chitnis@gmail.com.

Meghan chitnis.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Skechers Gowalk 3 Sneakers
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #878793

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Skechers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
68 of 227 Skechers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.