I bought 2 pairs of the memory foam slip ons, I have high arches, after wearing these shoes for a few months I started realizing at the end of the day my feet were hurting more and more, by the time i realized it was the shoes it was too late. I'm in constant pain, i am very angry that these shoes have left me in constant pain.

Review about: Skechers Slip On Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I read this and I could have written it myself...exactly the same

Yes I have a pair of sketchers non-slip slip bonds and it only took a few weeks to completely destroyed my feet it feels like I’m constantly walking on hard balls that are actual joints in my foot I have developed planters fasciitis especially in my right foot where I have a better arch than my left. Do not buy the shoes honestly they make me not even want to work in the service industry anymore because of the pain in my feet.

I have all my wisdom teeth and I’m no stranger to pain I trained professionally in mixed martial arts and I tell you that the pain at the end of an eight or 12 hour shift after wearing the shoes is excruciating to the point where my feet actually go numb and about once every 5 to 10 minutes the feeling comes back for a few seconds in my feet and it is a surgeon paying like no other.

I’m kicking myself in the pants as I spent $85 on the shoes no company reimbursement I didn’t buy them on sale I walked into the mall grabbed a pair of the rack and it was one of the worst decisions in my life. The only place I see in the market for these shoes is if you were going to shoot a dance video in a puddle of water and needed not to slip but once again I would not wear the shoes for more than an hourYou’re going to dance like Chris Brown because these things will not slip once but man will you pay in pain.

Same experience here. Comfy at first, then constant pain.

My pain is in both heels and has continued long after I stopped wearing the skechers.

I feel that they ruined my feet! I do get some relief while wearing my Merrell mocs, but it only lasts til I take them off.

to Helen #1388462

Same with me. Pain in both feet and the pain across my both knees as well. Skechers made for comfort but not for balance.

I have the worst pain.