1.5

Hi,

I baught sketcher sports shoes from elante mall chandigarh outlet about 4 months back.

both my shoes ie. right and left have started tearing.I went to the outlet with the compaint, showed them the shoes. They agreed that this is a manufacturing defect as both the shoes started to tear. If it was only one shoe then we could say that there could be any other reason.

.But i didnt have the purchase bill as i didnt keep it. The outlet manager suggested me to put the complaint on customer care with pictures. I am sending you the images of the shoes in the file attached.

I have a BOSCH BRAND STORE home appliances in chandigarh. This is an exclusive store in chandigarh. If there is any kind of manufacturing defect in the appliance , we replace it to the customer within no time wasted

I hope my shoes will be replaced at the earliest.

thanks

ravinder singh

8930100008

This person wrote the review because of "manufacturing defect and poor customer service" of skechers sneakers from Skechers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8000 and wants Skechers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skechers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments