I baught sketcher sports shoes from elante mall chandigarh outlet about 4 months back.
both my shoes ie. right and left have started tearing.I went to the outlet with the compaint, showed them the shoes. They agreed that this is a manufacturing defect as both the shoes started to tear. If it was only one shoe then we could say that there could be any other reason.
.But i didnt have the purchase bill as i didnt keep it. The outlet manager suggested me to put the complaint on customer care with pictures. I am sending you the images of the shoes in the file attached.
I have a BOSCH BRAND STORE home appliances in chandigarh. This is an exclusive store in chandigarh. If there is any kind of manufacturing defect in the appliance , we replace it to the customer within no time wasted
I hope my shoes will be replaced at the earliest.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "* I sent an email on 11 Dec 2014, a follow email on 25 Dec 2014. Sent a msg via FB on 28 May 2015. Not a single response. I..."
- "I have purchased two pairs of men's Skechers Memory Foam running shoes. Though I do not run any more, the comfort of these shoes for everyday use is the best..."
- "I have bought 3 pair of sketchers this year, and each pair seem to have the same problem., coming apart at the seam that meets the sole. I have only..."
- "I trusted local vendor www.internetbroadband.in and purchased an airtel 4g connection from them. Although it is working good but after data cap its internet speed is almost dead. It directly..."
- "Dear Sketchers Team I am writing to you to voice my deep dissatisfaction with the quality of the pair of Sketchers shoes that I bought from your store in Chandigarh (Country..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."