Featured Not resolved

A few years ago, I bought a pair of Skechers Shape Ups and I loved how comfortable they were. I bought a few extra pairs and kept them in my closet in their original boxes.

I decided to retire my old pair this past month, but the new shoes literally fell apart into pieces when I wore them the first day. I tried one new pair on a Saturday and then the other new pair on Sunday. Please see the attached photos. I only weigh 125 lbs., so my weight cannot be a concern.

When I contacted Skechers Customer Service, I was told "the items were manufactured several years ago. Over time, materials will degrade due to several factors including storage, maintenance and use (as would be the case with any shoe over a long period of time)." A few years in my closet was a long period of time? I'm in my mid 50s and I've never had shoes deteriorate before. Let's be realistic.

Skechers sneakers are just made of *** materials now and that's why they fall apart so quickly and easily.

They offered me 25% off a new pair, but why would I trust buying anymore shoes from them? Beware!

Review about: Skechers Sneakers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

atomicgirl24_25

Planned obsolescence.

InTheJohn

The Skechers I have also came apart and MBT does the exact same thing. Wore them once and the support material evaporated.