1.5

Update by user Dec 19, 2016

Have not heard from neither the manufacturer or the store that sold them. Poor customer service all around. Crappy sneakers!!!

Original review posted by user Nov 19, 2016

I purchased a pair of skech=air sneaker on August 24, 2016 at Shoe Show in Concord, NC.Purchased price was $59.98.

Yesterday (Nov 18), I took the sneakers back to the store and was told they would not take them back. In 2 1/2 months, the inside heel has worn through to the outside of the shoe. The outside of the shoe is fine, but the inside has just worn away. I am 73 years old.

Just how hard could I have used them! This is the second paid that has done this. The first pair was a gift and I kept them for "good". Again, the heel wore away on the inside of the shoe.

I thought it must have been a fluke and gave the shoe another try.

Never again!Loretta MacDonald, 800 Odell School Rd., Concord, NC 28027

Loretta16 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Skechers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Skechers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of materials on the inside. Author liked the most comfort of the shoes and comfort of the sneakers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skechers skech air sneakers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments