Update added by user Dec 19, 2016
Have not heard from neither the manufacturer or the store that sold them. Poor customer service all around. Crappy sneakers!!!
Original review posted by user Nov 19, 2016
I purchased a pair of skech=air sneaker on August 24, 2016 at Shoe Show in Concord, NC.Purchased price was $59.98.
Yesterday (Nov 18), I took the sneakers back to the store and was told they would not take them back. In 2 1/2 months, the inside heel has worn through to the outside of the shoe. The outside of the shoe is fine, but the inside has just worn away. I am 73 years old.
Just how hard could I have used them! This is the second paid that has done this. The first pair was a gift and I kept them for "good". Again, the heel wore away on the inside of the shoe.
I thought it must have been a fluke and gave the shoe another try.
Never again!Loretta MacDonald, 800 Odell School Rd., Concord, NC 28027
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Comfort of the shoes
- Comfort of the sneakers
What I disliked
- Quality of materials on the inside
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Skech Air Sneakers
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In May 2016, I bought a pair of Skechers Air-Cooled Memory Foam shoes. After only 3 months the soles are worn out. I do not do a lot..."
- "i brought a relax fit flip-flop 2 months ago from Amazon and got torn in a month only. have been using this product since 2-3 year.Never expected this from Sketchers!!..."
- "I bought two pair of Skechers a yr ago I have thrown one pair away I have had planter P and heel spur and neromia in my feet these were..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "So my wife and i bought this home in May of this year 2015 here in Charlotte NC. For the past few months we have had a lot of rain...."
- "Our experience started three months ago as the seal of our coffee machine went and we had to sent in for repair after about two months we got the machine..."
- "Hi i was at the panda in onterio i orderd the new chicken and only got 2 picies realy customer service was good but food portion was poor i paid..."