Skechers 51480 Sneakers Review from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
I bought a pair of Skech air infinity shoe on 3rd Oct 2016 in Gurney Plaza mall, I am happy with the shoe but one thing is they sound squeeze each step I walk in a mall or smooth surface. How can I overcome this annoying sound and it was really humiliating!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I went to a Sketcher store here in Miami and I couldn't buy the pair of shoes that I wanted, because the employees don't look for the size that..."
- "I just sustained a terrible fall while walking with a friend on Bloor St west in Toronto. The side walk was smooth and clear so it was not the tripping..."
- " Memory foam shredded within three months, also the memory foam became hard and flat within a few weeks. Not comfortable after few weeks. The memory foam does not hold..."
- "9th edition, managing supply chains, a logistics approach by coyle and et.al. Chapter 5, pg 146, third paragraph, 3rd line An error on spacing causing twisted meaning. In appropriate vs..."
- "Please Take Note!!! (ASAP) for mc'D worker didn't manager check food qualities before serving the guest??!! this give bad reputation's for Mc'D... We pay for EAT THE FOOD NOT pay for give..."
- "My complaint is regarding my item I ordered in LAZADA last June 24,2016, coz until now July 8,2016 is still in NINJAVAN's warehouse. i keep on emailing them everyday..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."