2.1

I bought a pair of Skech air infinity shoe on 3rd Oct 2016 in Gurney Plaza mall, I am happy with the shoe but one thing is they sound squeeze each step I walk in a mall or smooth surface. How can I overcome this annoying sound and it was really humiliating!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Skechers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skechers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Skechers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Skechers - Sneakers Review Skechers "The mesh the shoes are made of is cheap and will fall apart well before the average lifespan of most running shoes. Clearly the quality testing is not a big..." Read more Skechers - Shoe complaint Skechers "Hi, I baught sketcher sports shoes from elante mall chandigarh outlet about 4 months back. both my shoes ie. right and left have started tearing.I went to the outlet with the compaint,..." Read more Skechers - Complaint Skechers "Dear Sirs I am writing to express my strong dissatisfaction with the shoes i bought from your store in Gurnee IL,I bought shoes 5 jun 2016 after 2 days wearing that..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more