Yesterday I went to a Sketcher store here in Miami and I couldn't buy the pair of shoes that I wanted, because the employees don't look for the size that i needed.. The computer said there was a pair in the store, but them simply told me they don't know where they are, I wanted to get the special buy one and get one 50% off and i can't I just have to buy only one pair of shoes.. And when i went to pay there were two cashier one of them is doing nothing, and no attended to me until the other cashier told him to charge me .. I was so disappointed by the bad customer service they have.. BAD, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

I think them don't want to work

The store number is #068 7171-

7186 sw 117th ave Miami fl 33183

(305) 270-1792

Mi email is liudmi87@hotmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Liudmi87 is overall dissatisfied with Skechers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skechers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Skechers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Phat Daddy
Miami, Florida, United States #1184605

Nunca confiés en esas ventas que compras un par y te dan uno gratis. Casi siempre es una trampa para que los clientes vayan

pero nunca tienen lo que uno va a comprar. A eso se le dice

"Bait and switch" y es una practica sin ética pero muy usada.

Especialmente en esa tienda que casi no tiene clientes.

Buena suerte la proxima vez.