2.4

I stopped by the new Skechers store because I was looking for shoes that could help with knee pain. The sales lady was nice and helpful.

I bought a pair of burst very daring black shoes and 5 pairs of socks that she kept persuading me to get and paid $105.00 for the pair of shoes plus $16 for the socks. On my way back home I passed by Softmoc and saw that same pair for $84.99 ! I went back to Skechers and showed picture with barcode and sales lady asked me to go back and took picture of the whole shoe image at Softmoc and though I thought I had done enough by showing her the barcode at the back of the shoes, I went back to the store to take another picture. I was lucky it was not too far away as I had bad knees.

I finally got a refund of $20. I tried to wear the shoes around the house and felt that size 8 was a bit too tight so decided to return and exchange for size 8.5 as soon as possible. I received 25% off coupon from the weekly flyers and thought to use it towards my last purchase while I do that exchange. I was disappointed to be told that they could not honor that because it was considered as a combination deal which I thought does not make sense.

The price match isn't a deal - what is combination deal they are referring to? If I was willing to pay $105 for the shoes in the first place, money wasn't the big issue but I just feel that they did not treat me right as customer and I do not think I would ever go back there even I have that 25% coupon with me. Their return policy isn't good - no refund exchange only policy is not going to work for me.

I would rather go to Shoe Company or Softmoc when I need another pair of shoes next time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of skechers customer care. Skechers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skechers customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Skechers.

Comments