Shop 1030, Eastland Shopping Centre, 171-175 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood VIC 3134, Australia
1.2

I bought a pair of You - Pure a month ago and the inner (yoga) foam is already flattening to the shape of my foot.I only wear them for a few hours a day.

They are expensive shoes and I would have thought I'd get at least 6 months wear out of them before the 'wonder foam' flattened. I contacted the store, and they told me this is normal. If this is the case, they should advertise that their shoes only last a month. Really disappointed, as I thought I'd finally found a pair of shoes that would be comfortable and would last.

The attitude of the sales people is shoddy.

One actually walked out for her break in the middle of serving me.But the most important thing is that the shoes are crap.

Review about: Skechers Sneakers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality of product, Skechers fall apart soon after purchase.

Comments

I resent let bought a pair of scetchert walk 3.from Amazon thinking I was using a reputable company.

I am very disappointed in them I think they may not be genuine as the writing on the inside sole came off in its in less than 5 hours of weeing them.

And the comfort of them are no were near that I get from some shop bought one will be complaining to Amazon.T Harrison.