Trpped on their toes on linoleum floors. And suffered 4 injuries thatbtook 2 months to heal from. How can i alleviate tus trippinfg problem?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Skechers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skechers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Skechers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

It is the shoes. I tripped with the sketchers go walk 4. Ended up in ER

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1212406

Maybe learn how to walk?Pick up your feet when you walk?

It's not the shoes, it's the owner that walks in them.Come on....

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, United States #1212355

Tripped today at work on hard concrete floors. I have bruised hands and elbows. I will be returning them.

Maybe stop drinking?

Ellicott City, Maryland, United States #1178336

Had the same experience.My left foot felt like it stuck to the vinyl floor, and I ended up taking a bad fall.

When I looked at the sole, some of the fabric was peeled off from one of the dots.

Could be the issue, but I won't wear those again.

Omg Thank you!!I had the same problem with the bottom of these shoes tripped (like a stuck feeling to the floor) & then had a major fall where these soles again got stuck ...I lost my balance (the shoe was stuck & I couldn't move my left leg & then all of a sudden snap broke my left leg ...& staggered & broke my right shoulder at the same time.

Spent over 2 months in a rehab & just starting PT..I Will NEVER wear these shoes again!!!!