I purchased two pairs of skechers go walk 3 from BRIGADE ROAD,BANGALURU,INDIA outlet on 02/7/16 on payement of Rupees 7217, i realised skechers had billed me 14.5% extra tax on discounted item, as MRP includes all taxes, making customer pay additional VAT is a fraud. When i opposed this to store i was told to contact customer care MUMBAI, as i explained customer care about it i was told they would have to talk about this to higher management and accounts department. I was promised a call and reply to my query, however skechers has stopped recieving my calls and i never got any reply.

All i need to know is the reason why i was charged RUPEES 978 extra, i need a explanation about it in black and white. Like me many customers are cheated and some do not even have knowledge about the same.

Kindly reply to my query at earliest on meghan.chitnis@gmail.com.

Meghan chitnis.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of skechers gowalk 3 sneakers. Skechers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skechers gowalk 3 sneakers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Skechers.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments