Mountain View, California

I purchased two pairs of skechers go walk 3 from BRIGADE ROAD,BANGALURU,INDIA outlet on 02/7/16 on payement of Rupees 7217, i realised skechers had billed me 14.5% extra tax on discounted item, as MRP includes all taxes, making customer pay additional VAT is a fraud. When i opposed this to store i was told to contact customer care MUMBAI, as i explained customer care about it i was told they would have to talk about this to higher management and accounts department. I was promised a call and reply to my query, however skechers has stopped recieving my calls and i never got any reply.

All i need to know is the reason why i was charged RUPEES 978 extra, i need a explanation about it in black and white. Like me many customers are cheated and some do not even have knowledge about the same.

Kindly reply to my query at earliest on meghan.chitnis@gmail.com.

Meghan chitnis.

Review about: Skechers Gowalk 3 Sneakers.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Skechers - Complaint Skechers "Dear Sirs I am writing to express my strong dissatisfaction with the shoes i bought from your store in Gurnee IL,I bought shoes 5 jun 2016 after 2 days wearing that..." Read more Skechers - Shoe complaint Skechers "Hi, I baught sketcher sports shoes from elante mall chandigarh outlet about 4 months back. both my shoes ie. right and left have started tearing.I went to the outlet with the compaint,..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more