Skechers Gowalk Sneakers Review from Lakewood Township, New Jersey
Bought Go Walk Skechers and noticed when I walked the shoe would grab the floor.I was walking on a sidewalk and shoe stuck.
I fell and broke my right arm and it will take awhile to heal.When family questioned the reason for fall, I showed them the sole and all of these "circular" bumps on sole that can easily get caught on ground and make someone fall.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a chef on my feet all day , I shower twice a day , I have never suffered with smelly feet but my sketchers black mesh slip on..."
- "I bought the following shoes: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00E4CLZGI/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0 For a whopping fifty pounds. I say whopping because the quality of the material is so poor that they aren't even worth ten. The shoes..."
- "I bought these shoes around Thanksgiving 2015. Not even a month later I noticed a couple of places where the sole came loose on the left shoe. Slowly but surely..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "Purchased this bed with extended warrantee. 4 months later, bed collapsed. On August 29, 2015, I called service department explaining situation and sent pictures. They stated this has happened..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."