I am, and have always been, a big fan of Skechers .However I have had these particular sneakers for less than a month, and as you can see, the bottom part is coming unglued from the rest of the sneaker.

I tripped, and nearly broke my neck. I gave the benefit of the doubt when the rubber on the other sneaker was coming off but Im not giving the benefit of the doubt any more. These are the only pair of regular sneakers I own, and I am not made of money.

I will appreciate and anticipate a gift card, cash, check, or anything else you can provide for a full refund of the retail price of this particular sneaker.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of skechers memory foam shoes from Skechers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Skechers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skechers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments