I have bought 3 pair of sketchers this year, and each pair seem to have the same problem., coming apart at the seam that meets the sole.I have only worn them about 12 to 14 times, and each pair seem to have the same problem.
I went back to the store, and of course i was told warranty was up. And couldn't be returned.
I have bought my last pair.I used to wear Rockport, and i never had a problem with them.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of sketchers go walk 3 at sport check in early June. At the end of August they now have holes in the mesh on both left..."
- "I loved my Skechers until today. Yet again I caught the toe of my Go Walk2 as I was trying to shoo my dog. I was thrown off my feet,..."
- "* I sent an email on 11 Dec 2014, a follow email on 25 Dec 2014. Sent a msg via FB on 28 May 2015. Not a single response. I..."
- "Avas Flowers is basically an internet scam. They place false review ratings in their ads and on "paid for" review websites. The real reviews show they have a 2 star..."
- "I am a freelance photographer who purchased the Kodak EasyShare Z5010 Digital 14MP camera a month ago at a local WalMart retail store in my area (Atlanta, GA).I had been..."
- "This LiveCareer site is a fraud. I signed up on Jan 18 for an one time resume for 1 dollar. Then they quietly charged me 39.80 on February 3, March..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..."