Skechers Relaxed Fit Shoes Review from Decatur, Georgia
I have bought 3 pair of sketchers this year, and each pair seem to have the same problem., coming apart at the seam that meets the sole.I have only worn them about 12 to 14 times, and each pair seem to have the same problem.
I went back to the store, and of course i was told warranty was up. And couldn't be returned.
I have bought my last pair.I used to wear Rockport, and i never had a problem with them.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Memory foam shredded within three months, also the memory foam became hard and flat within a few weeks. Not comfortable after few weeks. The memory foam does not hold..."
- "I bought a pair of Sketchers or at least what I thought were Sketchers as that is what they were and still are being advertised as from Kohls.com only to..."
- "This what these sketcher shoes did to the back of my foot with socks being worn. This is to the point that this blister is now infected and spread through..."
- "I am a freelance photographer who purchased the Kodak EasyShare Z5010 Digital 14MP camera a month ago at a local WalMart retail store in my area (Atlanta, GA).I had been..."
- "This LiveCareer site is a fraud. I signed up on Jan 18 for an one time resume for 1 dollar. Then they quietly charged me 39.80 on February 3, March..."
- "Avas Flowers is basically an internet scam. They place false review ratings in their ads and on "paid for" review websites. The real reviews show they have a 2 star..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."