Featured Not resolved
1.8

You go to Sketchers to buy work shoes because you been wearing the same Comfortable, yet worn out Payless $20 Work shoe for six months.And this time your gonna treat yourself, and buy a more heavy duty, close to a $100 good work shoe!

Wrong! I'm a housekeeper and I'm on my feet all day, vigorous, back breaking manual laboring type of job that required me to stand all day. I'm gonna invest in some "Sketchers," they have a name for themselves, a Brand Name you should trust being kinda pricey and all, can't go wrong......NOT! Tried on the shoes, comfortable and in my size, they looked decent, and more importantly they had Memory Foam and slip resistant!

How could I go wrong. Not too narrow nor wide. Fit just right! Until the First day I wore them.

My middle toe started stinging was it a blister? My co workers mention it's probably a Corn! What? I've never had a corn, that's a first.

These shoes were literally sqeezing my toes together like they were too narrow, my feet are the most narrow, high arched Barbie looking feet you ever seen, how is that possible? When you see the shoe, it clearly doesn't appear that way at all. My last pair barely $20 from Payless and way more comfortable, never made my feet sore. As I started really analyzing the shoe, I realized the only foam I see is a small patch directly under heel of foot.

That's False Advertisement, the rest of the sole looks and feels like cardboard! The rest of the foot is way more important because you put all of your weight when you walk and pressure when you stand on it. The heel is the only area the Memory Foam is? And thats silly, due to the fact your heel is primarily in the air!

The Memory Foam is a small patch under the heel. Advertisement should read "FOAM PATCH ON HEEL," and we all know your foot doesnt touch down long enough to have memories for a long while, eventually, but im thinkin, we shouldnt be waiting around for them in pain. Deceiving at the store, I didn't realized until i wore the shoes the second day, and thinking maybe its a break them in issue? wasnt working, out of frustrative and pain, i was able to take sole out very easily?

and thats when i observed an insult to the Manual Laborers intellect. The whole sole was flat and hard like cardboad. The whole idea of buying a shoe with Memory foam is that it covers the whole foot, out of all places, why the heel? It all makes sense, That patch was pushing and jammin my toes harder against the front of the shoe, forcefully.

Commonsense tells yiu if the cusions at the top and not at bottom? I had to take my shoes off and put spacer in between my toes. Without the soles, this shoe is still not made well. It should be re-called and off the market.

And now I'm out $70 and unable to afford more shoes for at least another month or so. I'm applaud and hurt that such a large corporation could be that irresponsible, ignorant and negligent. Or just plain greedy, getting over and coming up on your hardworking service workers. Sad you dont know this until you wear, initially they feel fine, your size!

Refund on worn shoes aren't an option. This product will have issues that can become unnotice. Cant walk back in shoe with a worn shoe, made bad or not. You have to have painful feet and feel the lie before you realize you been ripped off.

The very thing that made you buy the shoe is the very thing that is tearing up your feet. Take that red sole out, look at it, you decide. All you need to do is sale the shoe! So what if the consumer wore them for one day, profit!

Breaking in the shoe can't happen if they are made bad and falsely advertise. Company profits more on customer that think its their own bad judgement, especially if the customer comes back thinking it must be wrong size? No. It's the shoe, trust me, not made well.

Especially on you average common size foot, i have an unusually narrow foot, if my toes get squeeze together and pushed to the front this well fitted, comfortable shoe, everybodies does.

Recall the shoe!Way far from the truth.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of skechers relaxed fit shoes. Skechers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skechers relaxed fit shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Skechers.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Slaughterville, Oklahoma, United States #1228418

Scetchers are horrible.Get a pair of Nike Roshes.

They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. And, if you need them in a certain color for your uniform, they come in a range of colorways.

Overall, Scetchers are a brand to stay a way from.They don't last long, look terrible, and are overrated for substandard footwear.