1.3

Update by user Apr 09, 2016

NOPE NOT RESOLVED AT ALL. THEY DO NOT HAVE HAVE NEVER CARED WHAT THEY DID TO ME.

Original review posted by user Mar 09, 2016

Very angry.I got the gowalk shoes in a 9.

They gave me ingrown toenails so bad they had to be cut down the middle of my toes and dug out. This is 6 months later. Hideous right!? I then got two more pairs in a 9.5 in other styles.

One was so huge even thick heel snugs wouldnt make them fit and they arent very comfortable. I gave my grandma the go walk shoes that were a 9 and the first thing she said was these arent a 9. She wears a 7.5 or 8 and they fit her perfectly. I will no longer waste my money on skechers *** shoes.

The company doesnt care either.I think they should be sued.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Skechers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skechers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Skechers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments