I bought a pair of Sketchers or at least what I thought were Sketchers as that is what they were and still are being advertised as from Kohls.com only to receive what can only be described as cheap knockoff. If they are Sketchers then they are far from the quality and comfort that I know Sketchers to be. I was most dissapointed and would have returned them had my son not been so excited to to get his Star wars sneakers. Anyone with a 4 year old will know the dissapointment of taking a long awaited object away is not worth it.

I did, however email Kohls customer service to let them know that they are falsely advertising cheap knockoff as a well respected brand but have not had any decent response and I noticed that the shoes are still being advertiesed as Sketchers.

I attach the link for your reference: http://m.kohls.com/product/prd-2179360/skechers-star-wars-r2d2-kids-light-up-shoes.jsp

Please advise whether these are indeed Sketchers and how to go about placing a complaint.

Regards

Lauren Britton

This person wrote the review because of not as described of skechers shoes from Skechers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Skechers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skechers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments