I have recently started a job and on feet walking dir 9 hrs.I found a pair I love and will continue to buy.
On the other hand bought my husband a pair. He wore then around town and on vacation for a week and not comfortable at all for him.
Infelt bad and will be returning these shoes to our local skechers store where we bought them.I am hoping they will let me exchamge them for a differnt style.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This what these sketcher shoes did to the back of my foot with socks being worn. This is to the point that this blister is now infected and spread through..."
- "I just sustained a terrible fall while walking with a friend on Bloor St west in Toronto. The side walk was smooth and clear so it was not the tripping..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes just a little over a month ago and I only wear them to work and I noticed that they are coming apart at the..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "Moved in 2011. Shortly after the craziness began, I was not supposed to have a dog, even in the event that is an emotional support animal with a doctors letter..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."