3.7

I have recently started a job and on feet walking dir 9 hrs.I found a pair I love and will continue to buy.

On the other hand bought my husband a pair. He wore then around town and on vacation for a week and not comfortable at all for him.

Infelt bad and will be returning these shoes to our local skechers store where we bought them.I am hoping they will let me exchamge them for a differnt style.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of skechers shoes from Skechers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Skechers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skechers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments