Madisonville, Texas
1.7

the picture says it all buy those shoes just 3 weeks ago I am very disappointed!!!!

I Want my money back but i No longer have the original box!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review skechers shoes from Skechers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Skechers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skechers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Skechers - $71 shoes fall apart after a few months Skechers "The synthetic leather separates and opens up where it attaches to the soles on both left and right shoes. Very disappointed with the quality. The fabric was never designed to..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Skechers - Sketchers Go Walk caused me to fall and my elderly mom to stumble Skechers "I just sustained a terrible fall while walking with a friend on Bloor St west in Toronto. The side walk was smooth and clear so it was not the tripping..." Read more Skechers - Replacement for shoes Skechers "I bought Skechers knit shoes but it sole got truckled inside so replaced it and then again the replaced shoes sole also got truckle inside.skechers memory foam is not up..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more