1.3

Inexperienced store manager would not return shoes that were purchased week before. Had wear from before purchasing and blamed us for it. Do not buy from them unless you plan to stay in their store for an hour to test comfort.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Skechers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skechers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Skechers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Skechers - Compensate me quickly Skechers "I purchased skechers shoes from Connaught place, new Delhi vide bill no. ( see attached photo for details). Initially I was using " Reebok's run tone " article for the..." Read more Skechers - Replacement for shoes Skechers "I bought Skechers knit shoes but it sole got truckled inside so replaced it and then again the replaced shoes sole also got truckle inside.skechers memory foam is not up..." Read more Skechers - Gowalk 3 Sneakers Review Skechers "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more