2.6

I bought a pair of sketchers go walk 3 at sport check in early June.At the end of August they now have holes in the mesh on both left and right shoe.

These runners were a lot more expensive than I would have paid normally, but was taking a 5 day trip where we would be walking a lot, so I wanted a good pair.When I called sport check they told me I had to deal directly with sketchers.

I am I am contacting sketchers directly now and will wait for a emailed response

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Skechers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skechers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Skechers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Slaughterville, Oklahoma, United States #1228423

Nike Roshes are a durable, comfortable, and stylish running shoe that would hands down outperform any Scetchers shoe. I would personally 110% recommend the Nike Roshes. You said you wanted a good pair....

Just a follow up as Skechers customer service in this matter was outstanding!

I returned the first pair with an even exchange without issue.

The second pair did the same thing. And they exchanged those for another pair, different style!

Thankyou for handling this frustrating with professionalism, and ease for me

My are doing the same thing, have they done anything for you?