I love sketchers.I have bought a pair of sketcher d'lites the-new version- they are grey.
I have only had them for about 2 months.
They are coming apart at the seem of the toes.Is there anything that can be done like an exchange or refund
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have bought countless pairs of Skechers over the years and I love them for their comfort. I have just had foot surgery so need very comfortable shoes so bought..."
- "I bought these for comfort which exceeded my expectation. Issue is I was on cruise with family & while running and playing with daughter the thongs came to a screeching..."
- "Bought Go Walk Skechers and noticed when I walked the shoe would grab the floor. I was walking on a sidewalk and shoe stuck. I fell and broke my..."
- "Waiting 7 minutes after submitting my order, asked to speak with the managers and he said its all the milkshakes..... BS!! It's slow *** employees ! And he still made..."
- "Here are a couple of picture from the (dead) flowers that both my mother & mother-in-law received for Morher's Day. As you can see, the flowers arrived dead.Of course you..."
- "Robin Smith 1169 Furnace Road Iron Station N.C. 28080 firstname.lastname@example.org Session ID#; 00209_20160330_0003A I wanted to use the coupon for photo # 47C The pictures we got were really good, but I have 3 kids and..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."