Knoxville, Tennessee

I purchased a pair of sketchers and after only two months they started to come unglued on both shoes....i have always liked the brand and have wore them since highschool..i paid $80 for this particular pair and was extremely disatisfied with the quality...i have never had a problem with them before, so i was suprised when this happened , i would have prefered to keep this between sketchers company and myself but i cannot find a way to make a personal complaint directly to the company.

Review about: Skechers Sneakers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Cape Coral, Florida, United States #1184393

they have a corporate office in california....same happened to me , second d time wearing the shoes in a hospital parking lot..they came apart the whole bottom sole, glue didn't hold.....I called corporate they gave me a discount of 35% to use by the end of the year up to 6 pairs..had to use all at one..who buys 6 pairs athe a time .....needless to say , never got to use it. anyhow, call a skecher store and ask for corporate hdqtrs. address or check online.

try using water proof type contact cement or instant glue(cyanoacrylate) specifically for shoe repairs.

Companies that tend to spend a lot for ads save by forcing suppliers-manufacturer to cost cost and quality,