This what these sketcher shoes did to the back of my foot with socks being worn. This is to the point that this blister is now infected and spread through my foot and unable to walk. Im not a happy customer at the moment.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been a Skechers Customer for many years but am very unsatisfied with the current shoe I have. The seems across the top of the toe are unraveling..."
- "I just sustained a terrible fall while walking with a friend on Bloor St west in Toronto. The side walk was smooth and clear so it was not the tripping..."
- "Yesterday I went to a Sketcher store here in Miami and I couldn't buy the pair of shoes that I wanted, because the employees don't look for the size that..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "bought and paid for wig that is basically hairless.. I am going to the news media about this wig to warn all people, please if anyone wants to put in a..."
- "In 1013 I got scamed by dr. Oz being an endorser of this add I saw. Stemlogica was ordered. Not bad stuff. Olay is just as good...."
- "I really dont now were to start. Customer service takes atleast 3 days to reply and there all copy and pasted replys that dont help at all if even relate..."