2.4

I went store #536, i paid for the same shoes different price the reason is one was in clearance the other pair on sale rack.I cant belive this, i have twins so i need to get them the same shoes the manager told me , you need to pay 3more dollars.

What kind of business is this.Poor customer service.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of skechers sneakers from Skechers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Skechers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skechers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Skechers - Issue with Running Shoes and Customer Service Skechers "I have purchase Skechers shoes with Gel Top specially for running, barely after 5 months the Inner sole from both the shoes was torn and the Gel started spilling out...." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Skechers - Sneakers Review Skechers "I bought sketcher shoes and only wear the shoes several times, but i noticed one of the shoes started tearing off quickly while the other side is still ok. As..." Read more Skechers - $71 shoes fall apart after a few months Skechers "The synthetic leather separates and opens up where it attaches to the soles on both left and right shoes. Very disappointed with the quality. The fabric was never designed to..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more