I bought these shoes 2 weeks ago & when I go out in the yard in the am, my socks get wet.I have bought these shoes for years due to the inability to tie shoes easily.

I have been extremely happy until these last 2 sets of shoes. The last pair lasted me 2 months before the silver seam came apart & these are lasting me even less.

I would like for the company to give attention to this matter as I would like to continue to buy these shoes.They are the most comfortable I have ever had and the size 7 always fits.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "have the company look into this & send another pair of sketcher elite with memory foam & no tiessize 7 at no cost" as the author lost $65. The author is overall dissatisfied with Skechers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skechers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Skechers to other companies on our site.

Comments