I got a pair of sandals for going on holiday with so they did not get much were. On the second holiday I took them on, the toe strap came away.
Phoned sketch customer services. They told me they will not do anything as I have not got my receipt. I told them I would be happy to send them back so they could see for there self, that they were there sandals. But all the customer service advisor would say is that you need your receipt,
Now who keep all there receipts I got these over two years ago.
They have had hardly any were.
Im happy to send them back so they can see that it's there products.
Why dose a receipt matter to them so much. They are still Skechers sandals, with hardly any were. They should stand by there product.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Fix or replace
- Product or service
- Skechers Sandals
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "* I sent an email on 11 Dec 2014, a follow email on 25 Dec 2014. Sent a msg via FB on 28 May 2015. Not a single response. I..."
- "I have purchase Skechers shoes with Gel Top specially for running, barely after 5 months the Inner sole from both the shoes was torn and the Gel started spilling out...."
- "I am not pissed as the site says... Just upset about your shoe construction. I bought a pair of boat shoes as "relaxed fit" memory foam shoes and love them...."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I got brought this for Christmas as a present off my mum, used it about 3 times, I've never dropped it or even took it out. Paying £32 for a..."
- "Dire, ordered three children's bath robes. Declined the offer of personalised. All three arrived with the names Brett, Jonathan & Jonathon. No hope of a refund & mega money to..."