Warrington, Warrington

I got a pair of sandals for going on holiday with so they did not get much were. On the second holiday I took them on, the toe strap came away.

Phoned sketch customer services. They told me they will not do anything as I have not got my receipt. I told them I would be happy to send them back so they could see for there self, that they were there sandals. But all the customer service advisor would say is that you need your receipt,

Now who keep all there receipts I got these over two years ago.

They have had hardly any were.

Im happy to send them back so they can see that it's there products.

Why dose a receipt matter to them so much. They are still Skechers sandals, with hardly any were. They should stand by there product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of skechers sandals. Skechers needs to "fix or replace" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skechers sandals in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Skechers.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments