I got a pair of sandals for going on holiday with so they did not get much were. On the second holiday I took them on, the toe strap came away.
Phoned sketch customer services. They told me they will not do anything as I have not got my receipt. I told them I would be happy to send them back so they could see for there self, that they were there sandals. But all the customer service advisor would say is that you need your receipt,
Now who keep all there receipts I got these over two years ago.
They have had hardly any were.
Im happy to send them back so they can see that it's there products.
Why dose a receipt matter to them so much. They are still Skechers sandals, with hardly any were. They should stand by there product.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Fix or replace
- Product or service
- Skechers Sandals
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I loved my Skechers until today. Yet again I caught the toe of my Go Walk2 as I was trying to shoo my dog. I was thrown off my feet,..."
- "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..."
- " Memory foam shredded within three months, also the memory foam became hard and flat within a few weeks. Not comfortable after few weeks. The memory foam does not hold..."
- "Dire, ordered three children's bath robes. Declined the offer of personalised. All three arrived with the names Brett, Jonathan & Jonathon. No hope of a refund & mega money to..."
- "I got brought this for Christmas as a present off my mum, used it about 3 times, I've never dropped it or even took it out. Paying £32 for a..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."