Skechers - Sketchers Go Walk caused me to fall and my elderly mom to stumble
I just sustained a terrible fall while walking with a friend on Bloor St west in Toronto.The side walk was smooth and clear so it was not the tripping cause.
I was wearing sketchers go walk shoes. The shoe stuck or griped the sidewalk and I fell hard. I fell on my knee and took a blow to my upper right thigh. A crowd of people gathered and were very kind.
My friend was terrified. I was so grateful that I did not break anything. I will not wear those shoes ever again. It scared me too much.
I feel that they are a health hazard. I also bought two pairs for my elderly mom. I noticed the shoes stuck to the floor-gripped the floor and she nearly tripped a couple of times. I don't feel she is safe in those shoes and will be looking for something else for her to wear.
Too bad as they were expensive, she loves them and they are easy to get on and off.I don't need her to have an increased risk of falling because of the shoes I bought for her.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Machine washable
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I bought two pair of Skechers a yr ago I have thrown one pair away I have had planter P and heel spur and neromia in my feet these were..."
- "Inexperienced store manager would not return shoes that were purchased week before. Had wear from before purchasing and blamed us for it. Do not buy from them unless you plan..."
- "I purchased these slip resitant work shoes a month & a half ago & their already ripping ouy the sides... I gave $60 for a pair of shoes & they..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "This company is a SCAM. Eli Levinson is a thief and conniving man. He has lied about everything, falsified documents, made fictitious claims. - Rented our properties well below market..."
- "IQor is Ignorant of Rogers Open Cable Boxes in Downtown Ottawa. iQor believes every claim that Rogers has passed to them for Collections. iQor really gets a kick out of..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."