I just sustained a terrible fall while walking with a friend on Bloor St west in Toronto.The side walk was smooth and clear so it was not the tripping cause.

I was wearing sketchers go walk shoes. The shoe stuck or griped the sidewalk and I fell hard. I fell on my knee and took a blow to my upper right thigh. A crowd of people gathered and were very kind.

My friend was terrified. I was so grateful that I did not break anything. I will not wear those shoes ever again. It scared me too much.

I feel that they are a health hazard. I also bought two pairs for my elderly mom. I noticed the shoes stuck to the floor-gripped the floor and she nearly tripped a couple of times. I don't feel she is safe in those shoes and will be looking for something else for her to wear.

Too bad as they were expensive, she loves them and they are easy to get on and off.I don't need her to have an increased risk of falling because of the shoes I bought for her.

This person wrote the review because of "i experienced a fall related to wearing these shoes" of skechers gowalk 2 shoes from Skechers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Skechers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most machine washable and comforable. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skechers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Same thing happened at work yesterday to an older woman.I had previously tripped several times in my Skechers.

After seeing the older woman fall, I have decided to stop wearing mine.It's a shame too because they are so comfortable.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1229236

I have had exactly the same problem with these shoes. So bad that whilst shopping in a Target store I tripped breaking my ring finger & dislocating my knee.

I no longer will not wear the shoes & believe that they are dangerous the way they grab smooth floors. Ian M.

to Anonymous Valley Stream, New York, United States #1330378

I also fell hard on the tile floor in the mall, fractured my skull brain bleed , needed stitches on my face and broke a rib. Do I

think these sneakers are a danger yes they are . I plan on contacting the company